New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Dissector at 2006-07-20 15:47:20
sacreligion said:
jay's a fuckwad because he had to handle two stages, deal with 28 bands, make sure the caterers were all set, deal with the owners, and make sure 600 people weren't completely out of control...but he didn't drop everything for dissector so he sucks

his band headlined and played for 15 minutes because he let everyone else eat up more time than they were allowed

I don't expect him to drop everything for us, I do expect him to let us play on the time slot we were given and I do expect adequit accomodations like a fucking Microphone stand! I didn't know mic stands were so hard to come by at concerts these days.

Plus, after this show we had 3 other shows booked with this guy, the first show got cancelled and he didn't tell us another band told us the day of the show, the second show got cancelled but we didn't find out until we got there, and the third show we just didn't show up to but I think it got canclled anyways.
[default homepage] [print][3:13:54pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.00655 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]