New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by RustedAngel at 2004-10-11 08:50:53
my show review..

ymer: caught the last damn song, awesome seeing tom rock it. Couldn't hear the drums though :( hopefully they'll do another show soon.

sufferring bastard: darren was right, they only played for 8 minutes. sounded okay. I couldn't really get close enough to see anything cause they were all playing on the floor.

taste of silver: a little out of place on this bill, but who cares, they didn't. Apparently I hear there was some heckling,I think I may have heard some of it but I'm not sure. They rocked out pretty hard but not as much as usual. I was screaming at nick a little bit yelling random shit i hope that wasn't considered heckling.

goratory: the last time they played closest to my area was nov. 22nd 2003. It was awesome seeing them do a lot of the newer songs. Al's guitar could have been louder most of the time. I somehow smashed my back on someone and it still fuckin kills.

us: "man, how the hell are we going to follow that up?" - me after goratory. hahaha... We unveiled the newest track we have been working on, not sure if people liked it or not. They told us we had 2 minutes left, and I told my band to just click into deprivation from the new song and he did, but shawn took off his guitar but I started playing it and got about 1/4 of the way through the song before they turned the power off. gaylords, they couldn't wait the extra minute and 30 seconds till the last song was done. yaaaaaah.
[default homepage] [print][6:22:51am May 03,2024
load time 0.01159 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]